Key features of Michelin Primacy 4
- optimized braking and grip properties, which were achieved through the use of a new compound and tread design;
- preservation of traction and grip properties without deterioration throughout the entire operational life;
- increased driving life;
- presence of a two-component wear indicator system;
- improved protection against aquaplaning due to the use of a developed drainage system;
- an asymmetrical type tread that guarantees traction on both dry and wet surfaces in the summer.