Main features of the Kapsen S2000 tire
- asymmetric tread pattern demonstrates high performance on both dry and wet roads;
- excellent directional stability due to rigid longitudinal ribs in the center of the tread;
- massive blocks in the shoulder area on the outer side of the tread prevent the occurrence of slips during maneuvering, give the tire reactions speed and accuracy;
- an increased number of blocks in the center of the tread and on its inner side provides the tire with increased efficiency during acceleration;
- rigid bridges between the blocks on the outer side of the tread pattern improve acoustic comfort.